Manufacturers using bins or advanced bins can take full advantage of powerful barcoding & NetSuite WMS functionality for Shop Floor Operations.
Can You Relate to These Industry Needs?
Do you manufacture or assemble goods and need to track them?
Do you use work centers and routings to capture labor during production?
Do you need real-time visibility into your manufacturing operations?
Do you want to increase productivity while improving accuracy?
If you answered yes, RF-SMART can help with our Netsuite WMS manufacturing solution. By electronically collecting, validating and entering data into NetSuite—and by directing employees to perform their tasks—RF-SMART enables manufacturers to accurately accomplish more with fewer resources.
Our Manufacturing Execution with WMS package offers the functionality you need to optimize performance:
In addition, manufacturers receive the following mobile inventory management and WMS functionality:
- Purchase Order Receiving
- Cross Dock / Stock-Out Notification
- Sales Order Picking
- Multi-Order Picking
- Cycle Count
- Bin/Location Count
- Physical Count
- Bin Putaway
- Bin Replenishment
- Bin Transfer
- Item Look Up
- Inventory Count Setup
- Inventory Transfer
- Transfer Order Receiving
- Transfer Order Picking
- Assembly Build
- Assembly Build Picking
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Receiving
RF-SMART Works With or Without Bins
NetSuite’s bin functionality provides a more granular view of inventory, and RF-SMART makes it fast and easy to execute manufacturing, movement, management and fulfillment processes. We also have a proven solution for manufacturers that do not use bins.
- Work Center Reporting – Touchscreen application that makes production reporting easy
- Inbound License Plating- Quickly and easily move pallets of product
- Location Leveling - Make real-time inventory leveling decisions with the ability to automatically transfer inventory between locations
- Pick Planner – Develop picking strategies and create work tasks on the fly
- Machine Integration Services – We offer machine-to-machine and other integration services