Determine how to distribute your items with automated transfer orders to the retail store (or other locations) quickly and easily.
One of the biggest challenges for a merchandiser or inventory planner is determining how much product needs to be distributed to each store and creating the necessary documentation to have those items picked and shipped correctly.
Currently, there isn’t a method in NetSuite to create a distribution of items that are purchased for retail stores and then automatically create transfer orders directly from the purchase order. That is where RF-SMART comes in.
RF-SMART’s Pre-allocation & Distribution module is built in NetSuite and uses your NetSuite information to create allocations based on the following three rules:
1. Even Distribution
2. Weighted Allocation
3. Existing Item Sales History
Pre-allocation & Distribution also allows you to:
- Exclude items based on global location or by purchase order line
- Manually change allocations
- Save allocations and review pending receipt of items
- Release partial purchase orders or lines for picking
- Automatically create Transfer Orders when purchase order/lines are released