Companies using Oracle Inventory Cloud can take full advantage of powerful barcoding software and data collection functionality across their warehouse operations.
Can You Relate to These Industry Needs?
- Do you need to fulfill orders more quickly and accurately?
- Do you struggle with inventory accuracy?
- Do you need real-time visibility into your warehouse operations?
- Do you know what your workers are doing?
These problems are easily solved with RF-SMART, which fully enables RF/barcoding to provide 100% visibility into product location, movement and related employee activities. The ability to maintain “one version of the truth” for inventory data allows managers to quickly identify if there are any discrepancies with their customer satisfaction.
In addition, speak to our team to learn about our Oracle Cloud specific inventory functionality - Including Put Away, Inspection Receipt & Inventory Inquiry, as well as:
- Purchase Orders: Direct, Standard & Inspection
- IMTs (Transfer Orders): Direct, Standard & Inspection
- Express Receipts: Standard & Inspection
- Scheduled (Sequenced)
- Sales Orders
- Transfer Orders
- Sales Orders
- IMTs (Transfer Orders)
Miscellaneous Inventory Transactions
- Issues & Receipts
- Account Alias and Receipts
- Subinventory Transfer
- Certified Hardware – Achieve the best user experience for your work force
- Enterprise Labeling - Complete suite of labeling capabilities